Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today is a good day!!!

It's funny, I'm always so inspired after speech tournaments to get busy with good important things! And u might be thinking "Like bloger!" But... "No!" I'm talking about life in general! I guess u could say, spending 5 days with good old young Christian people... is convicting and inspiring! I thank God for allowing me to be apart of NCFCA! To God be all the glory! :-)

btw my sister Emma got 1st in D.I at regionals! And we took 5th in our duo! Destiny took in amazing 3rd place in D.I!
And David took 3rd in H.I and 2nd in duo with Destiny! And I took 4th in H.I! :-) So... we all made it to nationals!!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Danae said...

Great job!!
I just went to a Bible study/party thing, and it was so cool being around a bunch of God loving people!! So Ya....
Anyways good job!
congrats to Emma!!!

Devin said...

Thanks!